How to submit an article
Galmarini Elite Training
14 March 2013 9:57 AM | 7 Comments
Strengthening Your Core (Values)
27 May 2012 4:30 AM | 3 Comments
Spectacular Eye Candy
18 May 2012 10:41 AM | 9 Comments
EFS Classic: Lee Gerney’s Home Gym
18 May 2012 6:30 AM | No Comments
How a Home Gym Can Save You MONEY?
17 May 2012 4:21 PM | 15 Comments
- Galmarini Elite Training
EFS Pro Bands
Elitefts Info Pages
Elitefts Twitter Feeds
- RT @Harold_Gibbons: @elitefts In Winston-Salem, NC for Memorial Day Weekend. Can you recommend a good facility to get Strong(er) at on Sund… about 3 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- What's more important is bench pressing without messing up your shoulders in the process. http://t.co/f0intlO0Zl about 6 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Al Caslow teaching one of the attendants of the Elitefts UGSS how to Sumo deadlift. http://t.co/1kWZKr5t4g http://t.co/WNxCVaVMXj about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- RT @JennBates12: Heads up fellas, girls like big butts too! Please learn to squat and deadlift, thanks! #train @elitefts about 12 hours ago from TweetDeck ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Bigger and Better Benching http://t.co/NJG7hrJAk2 By Marc Bartley Orginal posting 2005 http://t.co/C9rJTjRqSU about 13 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Will reflects on his LTT6 seminar experience. http://t.co/LUG4VmHmT4 about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- How did Michael get into herbal medicine? http://t.co/7VibNDxHq2 10:55:12 PM May 24, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- At Learn To Train J.L. Holdsworth highly recommended a book called The Permanent Pain Cure By Ming Chew. We don't... http://t.co/Mm4tA0RX6M 09:03:14 PM May 24, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- The Iron changes us all. http://t.co/blhmeY1BW9 06:57:22 PM May 24, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- If I could not be there to protect my child, I find great comfort and peace knowing that there is a teacher loving... http://t.co/BxbCT8c2Bi 05:10:51 PM May 24, 2013 from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
The key to maintaining a healthy body and living a healthy lifestyle lies in the choices we make.
By John Matulevich
Muscles are just plain dumb.
By Alwyn Cosgrove
Have you have ever wondered what a Mountain Dog leg training session looks like?
By Dave Tate
I pushed the Prowler for the full length, then dropped it, picked up the sled and dragged it the entire length.
By Hannah Johnson