How to submit an article
Galmarini Elite Training
14 March 2013 9:57 AM | 7 Comments
Strengthening Your Core (Values)
27 May 2012 4:30 AM | 3 Comments
Spectacular Eye Candy
18 May 2012 10:41 AM | 9 Comments
EFS Classic: Lee Gerney’s Home Gym
18 May 2012 6:30 AM | No Comments
How a Home Gym Can Save You MONEY?
17 May 2012 4:21 PM | 15 Comments
- Galmarini Elite Training
EFS Pro Bands
Elitefts Info Pages
Elitefts Twitter Feeds
- RT @steveaustinBSR: Bustin' out a late workout on my @elitefts power rack. One bad sumbitch. http://t.co/aM6UQ8yvbD about 6 hours ago from Twitter for Android ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Live, learn, pass on! http://t.co/g01KltKA1v http://t.co/yn0euL3Y10 about 9 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Julia Ladewski at Learn To Train 2013. http://t.co/QLJMUeiSQD about 11 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- EFS Classic: The Science of Winning According to Vasili Alexeyev http://t.co/sXuSMtpDIn http://t.co/g01KltKA1v http://t.co/yst3OFRvVK about 15 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coach X discussing 30+ years of Performance Enhancement . Read articles from Coach X... http://t.co/w5Frp6cbAY about 16 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Coach X kicking off the Learn To Train seminar http://t.co/dkSFAcYyi7 about 18 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
- Darden Diaries: You Need Balls and Attitude http://t.co/E7e2YYrVTV http://t.co/g01KltKA1v http://t.co/9TvMcSvZzE about 19 hours ago from Facebook ReplyRetweetFavorite
And the winner is...
You've read them all. Now YOU get to crown the winner of our Holiday Wishlist contest!
These are the perfect items to accompany your ManOwaR playlist... along with a reliable training partner.
By Kevin Dillon
They have a certain set of skills. And they need to train them the right way.
By Jake Weiskoff
Surgeons have a hard job. They deserve a place to unwind... without being to be surrounded by mirror-loving commercial gym curlers.
By Phillip Yoo
All a good country family needs is training gear and a hearty meal.
By Mike Richart
If you have a garage, you need to have a gym in that garage. Period.
By Ryan Minney
A Christmas carol for those who love the iron.
By Jess Howland
It's time to get strong(er) and raise some hell at your gym.
By Alexander Cortes
They don't call him "Freakshow" for nothing. Marshall Johnson earned his title by training like an ANIMAL... get these items to help release your own inner beast.
By Marshall Johnson
'Twas the night before the meet...
By Clay Thomas
Lennon/McCartney, Roth/Van Halen, Tate/Wendler?
By Steve Colescott
Santa's not just for kids. He is a legend and friend amongst fellow iron devotees.
By Rishi Joshi
If you are a strength coach, you are right there under the bar with your athletes. With these items, you will have no problem proving it!
By Jeff Diritto
If you like to deadlift, these are the gifts for you pull, pull, pull... and... pull?
By Craig Miller
Get out of that bro-invaded commercial gym and create your own lifting mecca. Really, save yourself.
By Chad Hossier
Tomorrow's the end of the world, right? Do you have the necessary supplies?
By David Schlesselman
Put the magazines down and slowly back away! Those articles and workout tips will cloud your mind!
By Joel Smith
If you're in college, you are most likely living on Ramen Noodles and three hours of post-cram session sleep. You deserve some elitefts™ pampering this holiday season.
By Kyle Boettner
If you want to train correctly, you must learn correctly. And that requires some studying... sorry about it.
By Larry Brown
What's better than a weight room? One that doubles as a... er... fun room.
By Shaun Brooks
Some people are hard to buy for. Thankfully, elitefts™ offers something for just about anyone... even CrossFit lovers.
By Paul Allen Riggs
Editor’s Note: We get a lot of offbeat submissions, and I always enjoy when people submit something creative. And, as websites go, elitefts.com is very open-minded in our content. When I looked on my phone at the incoming mail and saw Wish List for the Chronic Masturbator, I thought that might be about as far [...]
By Brandon Rubadou
Who wants to be just a man when you can be an Alpha Man? These gifts will get you there.
By Dan Blewett
A wish list for both the professional and dark sides in all of us.
By John Chmielewski
That bouncer you see at the bar? He deserves a gift that will keep him looking like he can break someone's neck.
By Tim OShea
To become hypermasculine, one must train like a sexual tyrannosaurus. Period.
By Daniel Marks
Having your clients perform absurd exercises is one of the only things that make working at a commercial gym bearable.
By Chris Sullivan
It's everything you need to ward off your fellow annoying gym goers.
By Tyler Edwards
Let's be honest: no boy will ever be good enough to date your daughter. Here are a few must-haves to keep those fellas who are gutsy enough to try in line.
By Jason Bourgoin